9/20/2017

# Blouse # Boho Style

Transitional Closet | Shopping Tips

Striped Frill Blouse

Ruffled stripe-patterned blouses are in style this season and now that summer clothes are stored away, it's the best time to invest in stylish shirts that are as feminine as they are endlessly versatile. Smart enough for work and free time, ruffled striped blouses are different from a plain shirt and are the perfect item to wear in these in-between days of transition from summer to fall, layered beneath a dress or tucked into jeans. I personally like to style them with suede pants or skirts for an effortless and glamorous look. One thing is for sure: fall style couldn't be any sweeter :)

Are you into the trend? 


xoxo

12 comments:

MayLoveFashion said...

Lilli รจ bellissima questa selezione! Mi piacciono tutte e quattro le camicie, perfette per queste periodo.

Paola Lauretano said...

Sono deliziose queste camicine, una piรน bella dell'altra!
Kisses, Paola.
Expressyourself

ลšwiat w kolorze blond said...

Great inspirations:)

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Stripes and frills are two of my favorite details so to see them combined is like the best of both worlds. You're so right that these shirts are both feminine and versatile Lilli! I need to get one now :)

Anonymous said...

I don't usually follow trends but this is one that I would love! The pink blouse is my favourite.

Beauty Unearthly said...

I love the details. Very beautiful.

Chic Delights said...

Ruffled long sleeves blouse is perfect transition for Fall. It's warmer to wear and looks chic.

FASHION TALES said...

I am a fan of both stripes and frills and I love your selections. The bottom two are my favourites. <3 I love embroidery. xx

the chilicool said...

Le camicie sono proprio belle!
Alessia
Thechilicool Facebook Instagram
Kiss

Jo Rashi said...

Such cute tops... thx for sharing dear..:-)
Beauty and fashion

Glam up your Lifestyle said...

Ah i like these ruffled Blouse trend. These shirts are so pretty nice femine. And with a cardigan ew can wear such a blouse at winter to. Thank you for inspiring dear Lilli. I love them all, but my favorites are the blouses with the stripes.
Big kiss from Msdrid drear Friend Lilli

Lilli said...

Thank you all! xo

Creative Commons License

This blog is made just for fun. There could be some photographs taken from web with the owner or the source indicated where possible. I do not claim any right to these. If you think any of the content violates the copyright of others, please contact me and it will be immediately removed. Thank you :)